Batch report, alarm report and audit trail report in same report

Hello Sir,

We need alarm report, audit trail report and batch report in one single report for batch wise.

Like we have 3 different history for audit trail, alarms and batch process data with single database for all 3 history.

At present we have 3 different reports for batch wise alarm, batch wise audit trail and batch wise process reports. Our client needs all these 3 reports in single report like we have attached sample herewith.

He has done the same in different scada and need to implement in our scada as well.

What can we do. Pls send the sample application if any.

Dear Mayank,

The Detail section of E3’s report does not support more than one Query. An alternative would be to use Internal Tags to transfer data from other Queries (obtained through the GetADORecordset method) to the PageHeader / PageFooter section.

On screen its showing ok in message box but in report only one value is showing.

Hello…

I got the values of the history in the message box but how should i show this in the report page header or footer.

I have only one row showing in the report page header or footer instead of 5 rows.

an

You have to use a different Internal Tag for each value you want to transfer. For example:

set RS = Screen.Item("Query1").GetADORecordset()
for i=1 to RS.RecordCount
    Application.GetObject("DataServer1.InternalTag" & CStr(i)) = RS.Fields("Field1").Value
next

Ok sir.
And what i need to write in report.
What i need to write in set point data field in report.

Sir. This i Know.

But when we use this type of tagging. Only one value shows in the set point in report header / footer.

Awaiting for your response sir.

I referred this matter to our local partner. He can provide a faster and more detailed assistance to you.

I am able to combined the history values up to message box like photo attached.

But how to load this in report. Bcoz at the time only one history value comes.