Customised Keyboard

can we create customised keyboard for elipse e3 scada? or any other third party .exe application ? plz suggest

Why don’t you use E3’s keypad?

Client dont like it to use.

No problem, you can create your own keyboard using a CommandButton for each key.

Can you plz help me with this. How can i create it using commandButton ?

Example of generic script for alphabetic characters:

Sub CommandButton1_Click()
	set tag = Application.Item("InternalTag1")
	if Screen.Item("CapsLock").Value then
		tag.Value = Tag.Value & Caption
	else
		tag.Value = Tag.Value & LCase(Caption)
	end if
End Sub

Captura%20de%20tela%202020-11-27%20134159

2 Likes

thanks paulo sir. Can you share this demo project file ?

I just sent it to your email.

thanks for your mail. i have one query that at present you create for one display. but if i have 300 plus display then what i need to do ?

You need to replicate the scripts for all the setpoints. If you prefer, you can create an XControl.

Estou utilizando um IPC Touch, e preciso chamar um teclado numérico todas vez que qualquer objeto Setpoint seja selecionado, porém o KeyPad padrão do E3 é muito pequeno, fica ruim de digitar no Touch, existe a possibilidade de redimensionar o KeyPad??
ou entĂŁo criar um teclado como esse exemplo que sirva para todos os setpoints??

Olá Douglas,

Você pode redimensionar o Keypad do E3 através do método GetKeyPad e da propriedade SizeFactor. Por exemplo:

Sub Viewer_OnStartRunning()
	Application.GetKeyPad().SizeFactor = 1.25
End Sub
1 Like

Bom dia Gustavo

Tentei utilizar o KeyPad padrão, mas não ficou legal e terei que mudá-lo, preciso de um teclado que mostre apenas números, existe esse teclado default no E3?
Se não existir, como faço para construir um manualmente?

@DouglasT, bom dia.

VocĂŞ tentou modificar o layout do teclado?
Teclado completo: Application.GetKeyPad().Layout = “br-simple”
Teclado numérico: Application.GetKeyPad().Layout = “num”

1 Like

@Enrico
Deu certo, muito obrigado!

1 Like

I create an x-control keyboard but i want to use it as cursor blinks in field. for that what i need to do ?
for example, if i need to enter username and password using my own customized keyboard then in username field, it won’t appear there. plz help regarding this.

You have to insert the “XControl Keyboard” on a Screen and open this Screen everytime you need to use the keyboard.

To enter username and password, just open the “Keyboard Screen” before executing the Login method.

I did same but when login screen open, keyboard screen cant open. It requires to close first login screen or keyboard screen.

Dear Chintan,

You will not be able to use the Login method because there is no way to link the fields in the dialog box. In this case, you will have to create your own Login Screen using the LoginUser method.