Elipse E3 v5.5.205 for windows 7

Hello Mr.Paulo,
I have windows 7 pro 64 bit system with elipse E3 v4.8 version. I want to upgrade it to v5.5. But when i am trying to install, it gives an error showing installation cant proceed. Does elipse e3 v5.5 supports in windows 7 system ?

Yes Chintan, E3 v5.5 supports Windows 7 SP1.

Another software (eg, anti-virus, anti-malware security plug-in, etc.) may be preventing installation. Process Explorer can help to find out.

Here is reference pic that i got an error while installing.

Dear Mr. Paulo,

The application you shared didnt compatible with windows 7 sp1 and one more thing we observed today is that we faced issue while elipse e3 trying to install “E3data access enu.exe”.

If we skip “E3DataAccess” installation then it will insall successfully. But whats the impact of “E3DataAccess” on my running SCADA application. Plz revert me. Thanks.

Dear Chintan,

According to the information published on the website, Process Explorer should run on Windows Vista and higher.

E3DataAccess is a library that allows you to create a communication interface with E3. There will be an impact only if the library is being used. Please refer to the User Manual for further details.

Captura%20de%20tela%202021-03-04%20144814

Hi!

What version of .NET is installed?

I recommend installing the latest version of .NET as possible.

1 Like