Modbus.dll TCP IP issue

Dear Sir,

We are using E3 Ellipse software version V4.8 Build 336. We are adding Modbus driver to the application we found some erratic results.

Case 1. We have installed above software in windows 10 pro 64bit version intel i7 processor 7th gen clock frequency 3GHZ and 4GB ram. IP address set with 10.0.204.106 and modbus converter ip is 10.0.204.241 with setting 8N1 and baudrate 9600bps. We observed that the communication of slave devices happen for 5min and later we found communication failure with Quality as (20).

Case 2. We have installed the ellipse software in a laptop with Windows 10pro 64bit version intel i5 processor with 4gb ram. IP address set with 10.0.201.219 and modbus converter is same with the setting as mentioned in case 1. We observed the communication is good and no bad quality in between the tcp ip transactions.

But later we installed wireshark to analysis the problem. For case 1 the tcp ip transactions are retransmitted and error occured. But it is not the with the case 2, packet transaction is quite good. Can you please help us to rectify the issue.

Dear Pavan,

What version of the driver are you using?
Could you send me the driver communication log file?
My e-mail is pgustavo@elipse.com.br.

Dear Paulo,

Iam using Modbus.dll V4.0.1 downloaded from the ellipse web site. As of now i have not taken the log file of that. But i do have wireshark analysis report. Meanwhile i will be sending those attachements. Please look into that. Soon i will send you the log file report to your inbox