User password expire time

Hello,

We have user password expire time and also have facility to pop up the time duration of password expire days in E3 4.8 version.

This time is calculated as per 24 hours considering one day from the time of generation.

We need to modify the same as per computer’s date time. Means as day change it should consider as one day.

for example if user created on 10/07/2020 22:00 and having expire time of 1 day then it will expire on 11/07/2020 00:00 as per day change

This is requirement of one of our major client.

Pls do the needful ASAP.

Hello @Mayank,

This feature is available on E3 version 5.1.133 or higher.

Best Regards,
Link

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the feedback.

Sir, we have already upgraded the license from 2.5 to 4.8 version last year for few functions and qualify the whole scada system. Now again if we go for up gradation of license then customer need to again re-qualify the whole system as per pharmaceutical guidelines and its a challenging process as well to do qualification again.

So pls let me know what we can do in current 4.8 version of E3 to achieve the same.

Hello @Mayank,

Unfortunately you will need to upgrade to 5.1.133 or higher to get this feature.
In 4.8 it’s not possible to do that.

Best Regards,
Link

Hello Sir,

As discussed I need to go for 5.5 version.

But pls let us know when it will be available in our India.

Yes, E3 5.5 is available in India.
This announce will be posted in our website soon, but you can download right now.

Hello sir,

Thank you.

Pls let me know that we need to upgrade our client’s license of 4.8 version to 5.5 version for use of 5.5 version E3…??

Or same 4.8 version key will be use in 5.5 version.

Hello @Mayank,

Only Elipse E3 Servers keys needs to be upgraded to 5.5.
Keys with Elipse E3 Studio 4.8 works in 5.5.

Att.
Link

Hello,

Its for Elipse Power. Will it work for Elipse E3 as well?

Hello @Mayank,

Yes.

Best Regards,
Link

Hello Sir,

At present we have 5.5 version key but yet we only get only the password change pop up on day change. Password is not getting expired. Its getting expire as per its 24 hours a day calculation only.

What we can do for solving the same.